Well Jace is a very private guy. I seriously wanted to keep poking at him during that interview. Now I know why Eric picks on him..lol! His story is going to be intense me thinks! I hope you enjoyed that. If you missed my interview session from Monday, with Brian and Trey, you can click HERE or my interview session yesterday, with Sed and Eric, you can click HERE. Go forth and enjoy these interviews. Check back tomorrow for my interview with the ladies of Sinners. Lots of begging and pleading before Sed and Brian let me talk to their ladies! So come back tomorrow!
- Day 3 is open to US and International residents
- You have until May 15th to earn entry points
- You MUST leave an e-mail address if it's not on your profile in the comment for your comment to be counted as an entry
- To earn prize entries you have to leave a comment or question for the characters or Olivia each day. Definitely answer Jace's survey above! This should be interesting. If you leave a comment everyday during the 5 days event you earn 5 prize entry points.
- To earn extra points Twitter or Blog to spread the word about this event and you'll earn 2 prize entry points for each social network pimpage! You only have to social pimp this event once on any of the social network above. So if you pimp this event on both you earn 4 prize entry points.
Jace you are so HOT!
I would rather have a man Tie me up!
What do you look for in a woman?
I think I learned the most about Sinners today :-). Can't wait to learn more about Jace, I think his story might be the most interesting of the ones released so far. As for his survey question...I think he needs to add a third option....with the right man some of us are a "switch" too! Thanks again.
Jace, you little enigma. Why are the quiet ones always the dirtiest? Can't wait for your book to learn more about you.
I'd prefer to be tied up. That way I don't have to think and can just enjoy. I'm also a control freak thought so actually doing that would be hard I admit. Maybe you could help with that? ;-)
Jace I would rather be tied down that way I dont have to worry about being in control. I look forward to reading your book, even though you dont want me to. Does that make me a Voyeur? Its always the quiet ones you have to watch out for and look forward to learning more about why you are so private when all your other band members are more open and willing to share.
My my....I quite like the thought of the little quiet one being the extreme one in bed. Must be lovely!
As for your answer, Master Jace, it really depends on my partner and the type of play we're doing. Though the thought of tying up another man or woman would be my preference!
Though I must know, Master, if you did have a regular partnenr, would you prefer to be master or slave? or would it depend on the woman? Cant wait to read your book! ^_^
I just love Jace. He is so hot.Its the quiet ones you have to look out for. You can tie me up any time Jac. Who introduced you to the BDSM life style?
Love the Harley.
*swoon* Great interview! Jace is my favorite band member, and he just keeps reeling me in. By the way I think you still owe me a motorcycle ride Jace, lol.
For your question, it would depend on the situation. I'd rather tie you up, but then you can always find that one person that you can submit to.
Hmmmmm, depends on the mood of the day!!!! Today, tie me up tight! ;D Jace happens to be my favorite.... mysterious! Love it!
Jace, important question first....what kind of Harley? We just bought a 2011 two toned candied root beer Ultra Classic limited edition. That was because the Heritage Softtail ended up under a lady's minivan when she failed to see it. Youngest son cruises on a 1200 Sportster. I like his bike but it's a bit big for me. I prefer a 883. However, what I normally ride isn't even a Harley. Just can't afford to buy another one right now. Love to take you out riding though, if you're ever down this way.
Okay, the question....the answer is it depends on the day. There are some days I like to play with someone and others when I'd rather they play with me.
Have a good tour and I can't wait until your book comes out.
Jace-thanks again for a wonderful interview, even though they aren't your thing. You had me at hello. From the moment Myrna whispered in your ear and you blushed at the hotel bar, I was done for.
I'm on pins and needles to read your story-your quiet, often shy side has me so damn intrigued to get to know more about you.
As for your survery, I used to think I was a pure subbie, but I love the fact that things can be 'switched' up from time to time--it keeps things interesting. To be pleasured beyond imagination is awesome, but to set someone else on fire and push their boundaries? That's HAWT!
Jace maybe a little bit of both
Jace I just love you. I would love to be tied up, however I would also want my turn tying up too.
Rock on, Jace!! xoxo
forgot my e-mail LOL email@example.com
It seems to have deleted my comment :(
Well, anyways, I love the interview with Jace, he seems awesome. I definitely can't wait to read his book and in response to his question, I'd prefer he tie me up.
Thanks for such an amazing giveaway, this series rocks.
I would rather be tied up than tying someone up myself.
User1123 AT comcast DOT net
Out of all the guys I feel like I know the least about Jace which ranks him low in the hotness rankings, mine anyway. I'm looking forward to reading his book and discovering what makes him tick.
As for his survey, I think I'd rather be tied up than do the tying. At least at first.
GIVEAWAY - ENDS MAR 14TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS MAR 16TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS MAR 17TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS MAR 19TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS APR 9TH
- ► 2013 (381)
- BOOK LOVIN' BITCHES E-BOOK TOUR - GUEST POST WITH ...
- MONDAY MAN CANDY #23
- BOOK FEATURE + GIVEAWAY - RIPE FOR PLEASURE BY ISO...
- BOOK LOVIN' BITCHES E-BOOK TOUR - GUEST POST + GIV...
- BOOK & AUTHOR FEATURE + GIVEAWAY - DOUBLE TROUBLE ...
- WINNERS - LOVE DRUNK COWBOY & 5 DAYS OF SIN WITH S...
- BDB NEWS - TOHRMENT'S (aka TOHR) BOOK HAS A NAME
- MONDAY MAN CANDY #22
- BLOGGER ISSUES
- DAY 5: TEN FUN FACTS ABOUT THE BOYS OF SINNERS & J...
- DAY 4: INTERVIEW WITH MYRNA SINCLAIR & JESSICA CHA...
- DAY 3: INTERVIEW WITH THE QUIET ONE - JACE SEYMOUR...
- DAY 2: INTERVIEW WITH THE SINGER & DRUMMER - SEDRI...
- DAY 1: INTERVIEW WITH THE GUITARIST - BRIAN SINCLA...
- MONDAY MAN CANDY #21
- DETAILS - 5 DAYS OF SIN WITH SINNERS ON TOUR EVENT...
- WINNERS - COWBOY FEVER BY JOANNE KENNEDY & STOLEN ...
- BLB E-BOOK TOUR: BOOK REVIEW - GOTTA LOVE A COWBOY...
- FOLLOW FRIDAY #6 AND 18 & OVER BLOGGER TAG ALONG
- Q&A + GIVEAWAY - CAROLYN BROWN
- BOOK REVIEW - ROCK HARD BY OLIVIA CUNNING
- MONDAY MAN CANDY #20
- ▼ May (22)