TOP 10 REASONS TO CHECK OUT PASSION’S EXILE BY GLYNNIS CAMPBELL:
1) The story is an homage to “The Canterbury Tales” (but set in Scotland, with a romance at the heart of it), so if you bluffed your way through the classic in high school, now’s your chance to see what you missed!
2) If you like the humor, romance, and high adventure of the novels of Sarah McKerrigan and Kira Morgan, you’ll LOVE this book by Glynnis Campbell (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)!
3) Sir Pierce, aka Blade, a self-exiled mercenary, is bitter, hopeless, haunted by his past, and possibly the darkest, most intriguing hero I’ve ever written.
4) My heroine, sweet, innocent Rose, is Blade’s polar opposite–on the run from an abusive bridegroom and seriously considering a quiet, chaste life as a nun.
5) Blade has 10 days to convince Rose she isn’t convent material.
6) Rose has 10 days to convince Blade he’s worthy of redemption.
7) The abusive bridegroom has 10 days to really eff things up.
8) Medieval thrills to tide you over until “Game of Thrones” Season 2 begins!
9) Find out if it’s true that I write “stories to keep you up all night!”
Haunted by an unforgivable crime, the once noble swordsman, Sir Pierce of Mirkhaugh, now wanders Scotland as the sword-for-hire known as Blade. His latest mission—to unmask two assassins among the pilgrims bound for St. Andrews—goes awry when spirited Rosamund of Averleigh joins the entourage, tempting Blade from his solitude and making him believe in redemption. What he doesn’t know is that Rose is fleeing for her life. With an abusive bridegroom tracking her, her only hope is to seek refuge as a nun…until she meets Blade, who awakens her passions and destroys her best-laid plans.
Purchase Links: Amazon (Kindle) / B&N (Nook)
Born in Paradise, California, Glynnis Campbell has embraced her inner Gemini by leading an eclectic life. As a teen, she danced with the Sacramento Ballet, worked in her father’s graphic arts studio, and composed music for award-winning science films. She sang arias in college, graduating with a degree in Music, then toured with The Pinups, an all-girl rock band on CBS Records. She once played drums for a Tom Jones video and is currently a voice-over actress with credits including “Star Wars” audio adventures, JumpStart educational CDs, Diablo and Starcraft video games, and the MTV animated series, “The Maxx.” She now indulges her lifelong love of towering castles, trusty swords, and knights (and damsels) in shining armor by writing historical romances featuring kick-arse heroines. She is married to a rock star, is the proud mom of two grown-up nerds, and lives in a part of L.A. where nobody thinks she’s weird.
- Open to US/INT
- ONE e-copy of Passion’s Exile up fro grabs
- MUST leave e-mail address in comment field
- MUST answer question: Which reason above makes you want to give this book a chance?
- Giveaway ends Feb. 29th