Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories has a little of everything. From your everyday Contemporary Romance (The Getaway) To your Hot and Heavy Rockers turned Werewolves (Crave) and your Sci-Fi/Paranormal with Erotic overtones…. (The Genesis Project) Each Episode will entice its readers, draw them in. A quick Bedtime story before they dream, keeping them pleasantly satisfied while peaking their interests for next month’s installment. All for 99 cents. During the interim there will be previews of next month’s Episode…
In Season 2 of Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories the Author’s have all added a little something more. Ms. Ross continues with Mike and Juliet’s Contemporary Romance, in Nothing Else Matters. This story takes place after the wedding. Ms. Eden takes you on a journey three thousand years plus into the future where female assassins get down to business in Red Hawk Mercenary Group: Ghost. Ms. Langston brings you into a world of Contemporary Romance where a woman can go online and order the man of their dreams in Mail Order Groom.
Read a book before bedtime and fall in love with Romantic Tales.
Tone: Adult Romance, Erotic Romance
Heat Level: 4
Publisher: MTR Publishing
Release Date: 3/29/2013
Series, #: 4 in Romantic Tales Bedtime Stories
Format: Epub, Mobi, Pdf, Lit, Rb,
~~~ GUEST POST ~~~
The Top Five Things Every Story Needs by Riley Ross
This is no way shape or form an all-encompassing list, this is just my opinion of what can make a story stronger and more enjoyable.
1. Relatable characters. They are vital to the story that you are trying to tell. If the readers cannot relate to them, then you have lost the attention of the reader. Make your characters come to life with their personalities.
2. Continuity and a strong plotline are very important must haves to a story. I have read stories that changed the character’s name and or description mid story with no explanation or anything. This causes confusion and frustration for the reader especially when the plotline doesn’t make sense or doesn’t tie in the characters.
3. A strong character that is not going to breakdown after having something traumatic or eventful happen in his/her life. They do not always have to be the damsel in distress and always in need of someone to rescue them. They can be strong and tough and not have to rely on others.
4. Strong relationships between the main character and their significant others or friends. Everyone has that one person that they can rely on for comfort, good advice or a fun night out. Not all of your friends or your significant other will do you harm.
5. Personal growth is another good factor. People evolve and so should the characters. If the characters do not show personal growth, then they become stale and flat. It’s imperative that they show growth by adding to their character traits. If something bad happens to the individual show that they can move on from that experience by learning from it.
While growing up in rural Virginia, I dreamed of making my escape. Don’t get me wrong I loved the beauty of Virginia but I didn’t have the happiest of childhoods. It was a struggle to survive an alcoholic and abusive father but reading was my escape to a happier place. I was reading Jackie Collins books before the age of 12. Jackie Collins, Sandra Brown, Danielle Steele and others were my inspiration to write stories. I would love to thank them for providing me with a safe haven to escape to. Also a huge thank you goes to my grandparents for introducing me to wrestling and romance novels. My grandmother would always read a Harlequin romance novel; I got my love of books and wrestling from her. I joined the Air Force when I was 18 and I didn’t look back. I was in the service for twelve years and on my first day, I met my version of Prince Charming, we are parents to two little Siberian Huskies, Sammie and Demon. So for those that are in dark situations dreams do come true.
Find More Tour Stops and Meet the Other Authors of the Anthology at:
Six total commenters from the entire tour will win a digital copy of a SEASON (aka. serial) of the winner’s choice depending on where the winner needs to start or continue. (Season 1 contains Episodes 1 & 2; Season 2 contains Episodes 3 & 4.)
Please follow the Rafflecopter directions and terms and conditions in the widget.
a Rafflecopter giveaway