Monday, May 13, 2013
~~Guest Post with Justin Rodale~~
It is unclear to me precisely what a blog is, but I was instructed to write one today. My name is Justin Rodale and my life has taken a bit of a strange turn as of late. It would seem that a woman from my past has reentered it in a most unusual way. Ah Clarissa Kincaid, or Chrissy as I am fond of calling her. She has come to me seeking something so brazen, so out of her perfect ladylike character, I should send her on her on her way. But it is not everyday that a woman seeks my council on lessons in seduction.
I should have told her no, but you see when it comes to Chrissy, I’m afraid I have a bit of a weakness. She’s so bloody tempting and well, for her own good I’ve agreed to said lessons.
Now the question presented to me today is that if any of the rest of you gentlemen are ever in a similar position, I offer you three suggestions on what NOT to do when giving the perfect English lady seduction lessons.
Rule #1 – don’t try to teach said lady a lesson by kissing her passionately to frighten her with your ardor. She might enjoy your kiss and match your passion and you could find yourself in a situation where you are no longer the one in control.
Rule #2 – know that whatever you teach her she could turn around and use on another man. So be careful with what weapons you arm her with else you send her into battle where she just might seduce another man, which leads me to…
Rule #3 – never ever lose your heart to said lady in the midst of seduction lessons. Falling in love with the lovely lady is the absolute worst mistake you can make, unless you find yourself tired of your own heart and wish for someone else to hold it for you… unless you can be certain that she will fall in love with you in return.
Now if you will excuse me, I have a student waiting for a particular lesson…
Click the pic below to visit all the other tour stops.
I’m the youngest of three children, so of course I’m the favorite. I was raised in central Texas, in the beautiful Hill Country, right smack-dab between Austin and San Antonio. My parents were high school sweethearts and married a week after my mother graduated – they both needed their parents’ permission to marry since they were so young. So I blame them and their amazing marriage for the fact that I’m a hopeless romantic.
Somewhere along the line, I graduated from college with a degree in Sociology, only after completing an internship with none other than award-winning best-selling author, Pamela Morsi. It was one of the coolest experiences of my life and I learned more about the writing business than I could have hoped.
After college I worked a myriad of jobs: Computer Software Trainer, Recruiter, Administrative Assistant. But no matter what my day job, I come home to my real job and click, click, click away on my computer and get lost in my imaginary world where justice always prevails and the girl always gets her guy! It’s the coolest job in the world.
I’m married to the most amazingly supportive man. He’s so proud of my career, and loves to tell people, “My wife is a romance novelist.” We live in the Austin area, where my husband is a university professor. He’s ridiculously smart, but remains goofy enough to make me laugh every day. We’re the parents of two beautiful and precocious little girls who keep me quite busy during the day. We also have two very spoiled cats who are of no help at all when it comes to my writing, although they sometimes nap in the same room where I sit diligently working.
I've published seven historicals, all of which have received great reviews and a handful of them have won awards. I love to hear from readers, so feel free to send me an email or you can find me online at The Sisterhood of the Jaunty Quills, or, Peanut Butter on the Keyboard, my newest blogging endeavor that’s all about writing moms or moms who write. You can also find me on my Facebook or my Facebook Author page and on Twitter. I’m everywhere!
Robyn is giving away 7 of her titles in paperback, SIGNED! This is a tour wide giveaway. This giveaway is administered and monitored by the publisher and author. Be sure to follow the tour and visit all the other stops to read their fun post that Robyn did. Good Luck.
GIVEAWAY - ENDS DEC 9TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS DEC 9TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS DEC 10TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS DEC 14TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS DEC 14TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS DEC 19TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS DEC 30TH
GIVEAWAY - ENDS DEC 31ST
Blogs I Love
I do not claim any credit for the images featured on this blog. All the images on this site are copyrighted to it's respectful owners. If you own the copyright to the images that I have posted on this site and wish for me to remove them please contact me directly via e-mail at email@example.com and the images will be removed immediately.
- December (32)
- November (65)
- October (55)
- September (36)
- August (33)
- July (30)
- June (37)
- Blog Tour + Giveaway: The Edge of Darkness by Meli...
- Blog Tour: Guest Post + Giveaway - Live For You by...
- Blog Tour + Giveaway: Romantic Tales - Bedtime Sto...
- Super Book Blast + Giveaway: Beauty Touched the Be...
- Release Week Promo + Giveaway - The Do Over by A. ...
- Blog Tour: Guest Post with Danica St. Como author ...
- Guest Post + Giveaway - Seducing Charlotte by Dian...
- I NEED A HERO GIVEAWAY
- Promo + Giveaway - Her Master's Kiss series by Viv...
- Blog Tour: Promo + Giveaway - Illicit Intent by Ti...
- Blog Tour: Review + Giveaway - Hold Me Down Hard b...
- Wet and Wild Blog Hop - May 20th - 25th
- Spotlight Blog Tour + Giveaway: Allure by Nina Lan...
- Guest Post + Giveaway with Kate Meader author of F...
- Cover Reveal - Damaged 2 by H. M. Ward
- Book Spotlight + Excerpt: Apocalyptic Moon by Eva ...
- Cover Reveal Blog Tour: Giving You Forever by Ashl...
- Blog Tour: Off Limits by Sawyer Bennett
- Super Book Blast + Giveaway: Midnight Special by T...
- Blog Tour: Guest Post + Giveaway - A Little Bit Si...
- Monday Man Candy #49
- Happy Mother's Day
- Release Day Blitz: Let Love In by Melissa Collins
- Blog Tour Excerpt + Giveaway - Real Men Don't Quit...
- Release Week Event + Giveaway: Paris Love Match by...
- Book Blitz Tour + Giveaway: Every Little Piece by ...
- Spotlight + Giveaway - The Reason is You by Sharla...
- Guest Post + Giveaway with Rucy Ban author of All ...
- Monday Man Candy #48
- Winners! Winners! We got winners!
- Blog Tour: Book Review + Giveaway - Arouse by Nina...
- Blog Tour Spotlight + Giveaway - Starlight by Alex...
- April (25)
- March (1)
- December (25)
- November (26)
- October (16)
- September (1)
- August (9)
- July (10)
- June (1)
- May (22)
- April (23)
- March (20)
- February (32)
- January (38)